here is the english version of the korean recording that i did just now...
1. My name is wang mi peong.
2. I am from Singapore.
3. My major is Economics.
4. I study korean.
5. I drink milk. (oo you similar to oo yun haha)
6. I eat apples and bananas.
7. I like cows.
8. I dislike pigs.
9. I listen to the radio.
10. I wear skirts.
11. I swim at the swimming pool.
12. I read a book at the library.
The korean pronounciation seems tough but i'm just basically blabbering these simple sentences...haha didn't know i sounded like a news reporter! lol...
Anyway will be recording my everything soon during my recess week. and i'm still not sure if i can go ladies night with u. i do hope i can la. will keep u informed.
take care and hope your gums stop bleeding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment