Thursday, September 27, 2007

I am ranting...

This post is not to be taken lightly. Yes. You heard it. I mean, saw it. Not lightly.
I am ranting because you ps me and go k. Fine. Fine. Fine.

Done with my ranting. Cos I got more stuffs to talk abt.

1stly. I'm done with Witch Yoo Hee!
The ending was. O..K. Expected. Want me to tell u more?


**Spoilers***
If u want to read, go ahead...
Ok, i'm glad that there wasn't any dragging of time.. like. 5 years later. those kind of thing.
The ending..was so expected.. i dunno how many dramas have i watched tt ended with the airport scene.
**Spoilers**


Ok, next. I saw this video..which shows this cover dance group of csjh. lol. they made the costumes so alike! except for dana's. =(



Will post the same version of csjh's the next time. Cos i'm busy with another drama.. Sweet Spy!

No comments: