Monday, September 3, 2007

CSJH....vids!



Showbiz Arirang... It's an eng programe for Koreans..lol.
Featuring CSJH! Ok, I want u to guess wad did Dana say in Chinese?
From wad i heard.. I can hear the "Showbiz extra.." and the last part.."Xi wang Showbiz Extra Geng Jia Jing Zhan" The first part..i dun get it..can you? lol
(CSJH looked so tensed in here! Too serious liao..)


KM World Idol... Featuring CSJH.
Sunday lost in the game show earlier..so now's her punishment..she has to go thru some mission. But she has to touch pple's body..there are points for each part. But..she cannot let the person noe tt she's doing a mission...





SM Town's Summer Album is out!
Ok..SM Town..the company name of CSJH...Suju.. DBSK (Dong bang shin ki)...Kangta.. BoA...

Here's their mv..i think it's a catchy song. (If i'm not wrong, it's an old song)




Live Perf! Of CSJH... Han Bon Do, Ok? and Girlfriend...Live...!



CSJH...Part 1..Crazy side of them...
I think they like to film mv..lol. Like us! hahah...


Part 2...the craze continues...

No comments: