Ok, I found this korean song by CSJH... it's a remake of this old chinese song..i know the title..but i 4got who's the singer.. the title is hen ai hen ai ni.
Ok, the next song is by this japanese group.. haha.. it's our favourite song! lol.
When you hear the tinkling sound of the bells.. you shld know that very well what that is. Yeah, their grp name in jap is Tenjo Chiki. Compare the differences. Do you think it's better in korean or jap?
The next korean song is by this trio group...like s.h.e. (but not that gd looking). Oh, i 4got, they are males. lol. but their voices are really good. This song entitled Arirang, (yes? sounds familiar? check it in ur hangul textbook..or worksheet. u have that score) is a korean traditional folk song or wadeva. But it's sung with a twist with the voices of Sg Wannabe. (Don't! Ask me abt what does their grp name means.. maybe they wanna be S'poreans? I have no idea)
Ok, the following song is by the pirates of carribean: the black pearl. Introducing this girl group from korea. (Duh!) Can't imagine? Just think CSJH. I think they are the juniors of Sg Wannabe. I dunno if Black Pearl is some newbie group or wad. But it's my first time seeing this group on tv. I like this song cos the way they performed this song..was sth which i tot that csjh shld haf done.. as in.. more harmonizing! (Yeah, i'm a freak for harmonizing) But.. too much harmonizing in a song is sick. haha.. so here goes. I dunno wad's the meaning of the title. I rmb they did translate on tv, but i only rmb the grp name n the melody of the song. With a mix of chinese flavour combined with their korean voices, what kind of rojak song will it turn out to be?
Title: 좋은걸 어떡해
Lastly, this song by a junior of csjh. A soloist from China. Fact: there are two china nationals from SM Ent. U noe who's the other one? Hint: From Super Junior. Guess his name. H_ n K_ u n g. In Chinese is Han Geng. Lol. So Guess the korean name. GUESS! Faster! Guess! You BETTER GUESS!
Ok, sorry for the sidetrack. We should walk on the main road. Where was I? Oh, this female solo singer- Jang Ri In. Chinese name: Zhang Li Yin. Her song, entitled Timeless featuring DBSK's Xiah Junsu. (What's with the "feature". Why can't say "duet"?) Like DBSK, each member of CSJH has 4 word names. (Cheon Mu Stephanie, Sang Mi Lina, Ji Yul Sunday, Hee Sung Dana) (I dunno what are the dbsk's ones. Ok, who am i kidding? They are: Hero JaeJoong, Xiah Junsu, Mickey YooChun, UKnow Yunho, and Sth Sth Changmin. I 4got)
No comments:
Post a Comment